Competition name: The 1st Belgrade Half marathon.
Organisation: Belgrade Marathon Ltd.
Date: December 3, 2017
Events: 10 km; 21,1 km
It is open for participation, children aged 14 to 18 must provide a written parents’ consent in the Registration centre. The race starts at 10:00 at the junction of Bulevar kralja Aleksandra and Resavska street. The course runs through the following streets: Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra – Beogradska - Starine Novaka - Dvadesetsedmog marta - Džordža Vašingtona - Cara Dušana - Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića – Pariska - Kneza Sime Markovića - Pop Lukina - Brankova - Kraljice Natalije - Kneza Miloša - Kralja Milana - Terazije
It is open for participation, children aged 14 to 18 must provide a written parents’ consent in the Registration centre. The race starts at 10:00 at the junction of Bulevar kralja Aleksandra and Resavska street. The course runs through the following streets: Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra – Beogradska - Starine Novaka - Dvadesetsedmog marta - Džordža Vašingtona - Cara Dušana - Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića – Pariska - Kneza Sime Markovića - Pop Lukina – Brankova - Bulevar Nikole Tesle - 22. oktobra - Aleksandra Dubčeka - Bulevar Mihajla Pupina - Omladinskih brigada - Bulevar Milutina Milankovića - Bulevar umetnosti - Bulevar Milutina Milankovića - Milentija Popovića - Bulevar Zorana Đinđića - Antifašističke borbe - Bulevar Mihajla Pupina – Brankova - Kraljice Natalije - Kneza Miloša - Kralja Milana - Terazije
Categories: open division (men – women)
The competition is held in compliance with the rules of the Athletic Federation of Serbia and the IAAF.
1. Runners arrive to the PRE-START ZONE – Nikola Pašić Square – from 09:00 and not later than 10:30.
2. Runners change in the appropriate tent, and give their clothes to volunteers in WARDROBE AREA. Volunteers place clothes in bags which are marked with start numbers of runner and put them away. The clothes will wait for runners in the tent after the end of the race. Runners will pick up their clothes according to their race number. In the pre-start zone runners can use medical aid and toilet facilities.
3. Every participant must have the race number under which he or she is registered – otherwise he or she will be disqualified. Race number must be placed on chest area.
4. Every runner (marathon or half marathon) must be in the START AREA by 10:45 latest. When taking start position, the elite runners stand just behind the start line, while the others must stand behind the “human wall“.
5. Runners at the start area must follow instructions of the official announcer and referees. Runners whose conduct disturbs the schedule and general order will be removed and disqualified.
6. At 11:00 a siren will mark the start of the race.
7. Each participant in the marathon race must pass the check points on the course. If a participant is not registered at check points for whatever reason he or she loses the official finishing place and time.
8. Time limit for both races is 3 hours.
9. Runners who are unable to finish the race may approach the nearest medical unit or refreshment point staff along the course and wait for the transport to the PRE-START ZONE or (if necessary) to a medical institution.
10. At the entrance of the finish zone (about 400 m before the finish line) the separation of half marathon and 10K runners begins. Half marathon runners run on the left hand side of the street and enter the gate on the left side, while 10K runners run on the right hand side of the street and enter the gate on the right side.
11. Both, 10K and half marathon runners who finish the race, will get the medals. Exiting the barrier zone, all competitors will have refreshments, medical aid and toilet facilities at their disposal.
12. If a runner wishes to submit the protest concerning the regularity of the race, he or she will approach the main referee at the finish line, make a payment of 1.000,00 rsd (for foreign runners EUR 50) and fill out a specified form. Money is not refundable in cases in which the Jury of Appeals rules that the protest is unfounded. Otherwise the money is refundable.
13. Medal ceremony for the open division (men’s and women’s competitions) will be held on the platform at the finish at 12:00 for the 10K race and 13:00 for the half marathon.